Advances in Paleontology

With the advancements in modern technology; (Computer models, CT Scanning, Forensics, etc), can anyone give me examples of how the use of this technology has disproved or changed ideas and hypothesis of earlier discoveries?

I am doing some advanced research for a show that discusses how modern Paleontologist, using recent discoveries and technology, are arriving at different conclusions about various prehistoric life from earlier Paleontologists.

Does anyone have any examples?

Thanks for any help.

George