Re: "Latest Study: No Evidence That Therapods Evolved Into Birds" (sic)

This has got to be the most misspelled dinosaur taxon there is (along
with maybe "Tyranosaurus").  I've sometimes wondered if there is a
history behind the use of the word "therapod."  Has it appeared in an
oft-cited theropod publication?  To be honest, I see it so often, it
kind of annoys me.

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com