Last call to breakfast - The 9th Annual DML Get-together

For anyone who missed the previous announcements, the 9th Annual Dinosaur List Get-together will be held on Thursday, October 20 from 7-8 a.m. at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa Hotel. Please let me know if you would like to attend. We always have a good time, and it is a great launch for the SVP meeting.

If you have already told me you will be there but didn't get the details memo, please let me know. I leave for Arizona this weekend and am looking forward to seeing all of you.

Mary