Re: Feduccia et al. (2005) Critique

> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Jay <sappororaptor@yahoo.com>
>
> Also let me just check the abbreviations here:
> BAD - Birds are dinosaurs
> BAND - Birds are not dinosaurs
> WAIR - Wing assisted Incline running
>
> But what's MANIAC?

Maniraptorans Are Not In Actuality Coelurosaurs.

(i.e. the stance that says, "Yes, OK, you do have some things in the
Yixian formation that unquestionably have feathers, but none of them
are dinosaurs -- maniraptors are birds, and convergently evolved some
theropod-like features.")

)_v__/\  "Lisp is just glorified C with completely different brackets"
         -- Harvey "Max" Thompson.