Re: "Latest Study: No Evidence That Therapods Evolved Into Birds" (sic)

Google on 'therapod' and you get 28,500 hits, vs. 210,000 for theropod. Google
seems to think a 'therapod' is some kind of ergonomic chair, but the
sciencedaily.com report on Fedducia et al comes in number 6, among all the
chairs.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com