Re: Feduccia: the same old story...

> Why is it that Feduccia's story keeps repeating itself?

Because his knowledge of dinosaurs doesn't increase. It stays where it is,
so the story stays where it is. I don't think there's any tactics behind
that (apart from fooling himself a bit... or two).

> Until Feduccia et al  get down to basics and finally read, analyze
> and counter ALL the arguments and papers that are out there

He doesn't know most of these. And he doesn't _want_ to know any of these.
He is not interested in dinosaurs -- just like most or all of us cyber-here
aren't interested in... in procolophonids, or in Miocene lizards, or in
palaeoniscoid fish.