SVP Auction Items - Don't Forget!

Howdy from Wyoming!

I would like to encourage everyone attending this year's annual meeting of
the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology to add at least one item for the
auction in their luggage. This year's proceeds will support the SVP
Development Committee Initiatives and Student Travel Grants.

We need as many donations as possible. These may include small casts, books,
reprints, artwork, toys, t-shirts, whatever (excluding fossils).  No one has
an excuse for not bringing something. No item is too small! If you don't
have something in your possession that you wish to part with, go to your
local stores and pick up some fun prehistoric animal novelty items. In
addition, unusual or eccentric items are always encouraged.

Thank you in advance for making the 23rd Annual SVP Auction a wonderful
success.
See you in Mesa!

Cheers,
Brent Breithaupt