RE: Malagasy Flying Raptor

Azafady tompoko,

To be a real nit-picker, "Malagasy" is the preferred adjective when
referring to things from Madagascar. I've often seen Madagascan in
scientific and popular print, and even on the Malagasy embassy web page.
True, "Malagasy" is not the most intuitive adjective. . .

A skull of Rahonavis would be really nice to sort out some of these issues.
For a brief time this summer, there were rumors of an articulated skull of
Masiakasaurus. Alas, this skull was only the product of too many of Scott
Sampson's gin and tonics. . .

Misaotra!

Andy [back to lurking, now that I've used a good portion of the words of
Malagasy that I remember]