Re: Dinosaurs of Argentina exhibit may make its U.S. debut in Chicago

In a message dated 10/13/2005 3:34:21 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
xrciseguy@sbcglobal.net writes:
<< Chicago-area dinosaur  fans currently can see separate
exhibits of dinosaurs from China and  Africa.  It now
appears as though dinosaurs from Argentina will  be
visiting soon as well... :-) >>
>From the  website:

<<  The name of Aurora would be on every  Internet site and press release all
over the world,â Frachtenberg said. âThe  coverage will be endless."
Paleontologist Rob Sula described it as the âElvis  Presley, Marilyn Monroe
and The Beatlesâ of dinosaur exhibits.  >>
"Why the whole world would pay to see  this!...We're millionaires, boys! I'll
share it with all of you!..why in a few  months it will be up in lights on
Broadway!" Carl Denham,  1933.
DV