Re: Microraptor biplanes?

Are the big stomachs a reflection of the buddist chinese influence or just a lot of fast food and fermenting berries? I take it you are in the BAD column since you are doing BAD art. Seriously though, would the bald stomach be useful in brooding eggs or should there be some down down there? Short of an African Grey Parrot I used to have that would pluck himself bald, is there a modern analogue of the bald belly extant?

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming