RE: Me vs. Makovicky et al.- comparison and consensus

Tom Holtz (tholtz@geol.umd.edu) wrote:

<WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on thar! A LOT of the taxa you mentioned
(Bahariasaurus, Ozraptor, Quilmesaurus [almost certainly a ceratosaur, but
included too late for Tykoski & Rowe to put it in the text], Valdoraptor, and
so on...) were by no means included in the analytical potion of the analysis,
and therefore do not belong on the cladogram.

Be careful to distinguish between the ANALYSIS and the table!>

  Oops. I was using a post from last year from Mickey and simply cut and pasted
the cladogram, with slight modification on how the taxa were listed. My
appologies for the extra inclusions!

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs