Re: Centrosaurus brinkmani, new ceratopsian

I'm not quite sure this has been published yet.  The pdf is not
available on the CJES website, and I know the journal itself has yet
to be published.  Maybe we ought to hold off on this one until it's
official.  (Michael Ryan wasn't even aware of its being circulated.)

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com