Re: Centrosaurus brinkmani, new ceratopsian

Michael Ryan himself mentioned to me last night that the pdf is
"stolen property," so I think that ends the debate right there.  I'm
sure the paper will be officially published shortly, but in the
meantime we ought to respect the authors and hold off.
Damn the Internet.

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com