Swimming Dinosaurs, 1980

I knew this rang a bell. Went through my folders, there it was. Science News, March, 1980. This said it was written up in Science, which I looked up:

 Coombs, W. P., Jr. 1980. Swimming ability of carnivorous dinosaurs.
 Science 207:1198-1200.

The Science News article implies that this was the first, or rather the
second, reported find of swimming tracks. Coombs is quoted as saying
"similar tracks have been reported only one other time".

So, this must be a short list. How many other swimming track sites are there?