Comanchesaurus

Evangelos Giakoumatos <dynamosaurus@gmail.com> wrote:
>Beyond some information I found on the New Mexico Museum of Natural
>History website I have beeun unable to get any other info on this
>genus. Is it too fragmentary to diagnose?
This is on of 2 or 3 names that have yet to appear in published form but which appear to have inadvertently found their way onto the NMMNH website. I raised this issue with Andy Heckert quite q while ago, but can't remember whether they planned to remove them or whether it was too hard to remove them??
At any rate, as unpublished names, they should not be mentioned or discussed. I have no idea if or when they will be published.
Graeme Worth