SVP Student Forum and Reprint Exchange Thank You

A big, heartfelt thank you to everyone who made the SVP Student Forum and
Reprint Exchange such a success this year. At least 200 people were in
attendance--a very strong turnout! Thank you to everyone who donated
reprints; we had an incredible amount covering all topics--pretty much all
of the students I talked to found something of interest. Special thanks also
to the forum table leaders, and to the student volunteers and headquarters
staff who helped get things set up.

If anyone has comments, questions, or other feedback about the event, please
contact me off-list.

Best,

Andy Farke
Committee Chair, SVP Student Committee