RE: Scott Hartman's troodont in _Science_

> The Archie picture shown there is a real specimen or an artistic interpretation?

It's a not-very-good artistic interpretation that unfortunately news organizations treat as if it were real...
...had me scratching my head...was very....'creative'....

Chris Glen
PhD candidate,
School of Biomedical Science
Anatomy and Developmental Biology Dept.,
University of Queensland
Q 4072, AUSTRALIA
Room: 418
Phone: (07) 3365 2720
Mob: 0408 986 301
Email: c.glen@.uq.edu.au
\
\
*
<`\
\_ \ / ,\
"" ""
~QQ>
~QQ>
One Late Mesozoic mammal to an other after a hard day of dodging
dinosaur feet and droppings, only to find their burrow trampled:
"Hey, a falling star, make a wish."