RE: Archaeopteryx with bird book, was Re: Archaeopteryx flight

Quoting "Jerry D. Harris" <jharris@dixie.edu>:

>> Nick Pharris wrote:

>>The skull is not known for the carnosaurs _Lourinhanosaurus_ and
>>_Poekilopleuron,

>...unless _P.? valesdunensis_ is correctly referred, that is.

And in the not-too-distant future you'll all learn what the new name is.

Oh please, Please, PLEASE let it be "Parapoikilopleuron!" What a wonderful, alliterative name that would be...

And then, if we find an older one, it can be "Praeparapoekilopleuron", or "Protoparapoekilopleuron", and then we can have a "Plesioparapoekilopleuron", and a "Paeneparapoekilopleuron"; the possibilities are endless!

Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics
University of Michigan