Re: Yamaha's Deinonychus Electric Motorcycle

What's next, Triceratops trucks, Dino Diesels, Archaeopteryx autos?

I finally got access to my website (for the first time in 4 months because of a technical issue upline) an am updating it all week from this summers activities. There are some new freshly uncovered Hell Creek finds spread in and about the older posted photos.

www. cattleranch.org

Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming