Re: Claw function in Deinonychus

This is not to criticise any of the allometry done on
this thread, as it has been informative and
entertaining. However, were I a gazillionaire paying
y'all to do this, I might want to see mass estimates
obtained from femoral length and width... then compare
those to available claw material. Sigh. I'll get back
with you when I get the money.

--- Michael Mortimer <mickey_mortimer111@msn.com>