wellnhoffer, 1974 again

Sorry, apparently didn't send that last email in plain text, here it is again:

Anyone know where I can get a reliable english translation of

Wellnhofer, P. (1974). "Das funfte Skelettexemplar von Archaeopteryx." Palaeontographica 147: 169-216.

Also...

Any pointers towards where I can get more german papers translated into english would be appreciated, particulaly those related to bird fossils/evolution (I do visit the Polyglot Paleontologist website occasionally)...
I did start to learn german specifically for this reason, but wasn't an efficient or practical solution under my time constraints!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Chris Glen
PhD candidate,
School of Biomedical Science
Anatomy and Developmental Biology Dept.,
University of Queensland
Q 4072, AUSTRALIA
Room: 418
Phone: (07) 3365 2720
Mob: 0408 986 301
Email: c.glen@.uq.edu.au
\
\
*
<`\
\_ \ / ,\
"" ""
~QQ>
~QQ>
Returning home after a hard day of
dodging dinosaur feet and droppings,
only to find their burrow trampled,
one Late Mesozoic mammal says to an other :
"Hey, a falling star, make a wish."