Re: Papers and paleo programs

Hello all,

I have another request for a paper. Does anyone have a copy of this reference:

Lu J. 1997. "A New Iguanodontidae ('Probactrosaurus mazongshanensis' sp. nov.)
from Mazongshan Area, Gansu Province, China." In: Dong Z. ed. 'Sino-Japanese
Silk Road Dinosaur Expedition'. Beijing: China Ocean Press. 27-47.

Is anyone apart from myself planning to watch all twelve hours of Discovery's
prehistory marathon next Saturday? I am very much intrigued by the new 'Before
the Dinosaurs'.

-Andrew McDonald