SVP Auction - Thank you!

Dear Attendees of this Year's SVP Meeting:
On behalf of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology and the Auction
Committee, I want to thank all of you for your contributions and involvement
in the 23rd Annual SVP Auction in Mesa. With your help we raised $17.3 K for
the Society's various Development Initiatives and Student Travel. This event
is successful only when the membership contributes time and donations on a
regular basis. Your support makes it work and fun for everyone. Thanks so
much and I look forward to seeing you all next year in Canada. Suggestions
and comments regarding the Annual Auction are always welcome. Please contact
me off list.
Cheers,
Brent Breithaupt
Chair, SVP Auction Committee