Re: Follow-up: the truth about killer dinosaurs

Tim wrote:

>>(Of course, there are  also those weird quills in that _Psittacosaurus_ to
>>consider....)

>Yes, this could change things.   There's a fellow named George Olshevsky who
>has a lot to say about  this...

And what does he have to say about it? Does he have a  publication in prep on
the subject, or something like that? These quills look  really strange
indeed, especially in the reconstruction on the cover of the new  Dinosauria.
Not a
really sexy display feature, but maybe psittacosaurs did not  share my tastes,
although I had always firmly believed that they did.  :-)

Félix Landry