Re: Reviews of "Sound of Thunder"

This review is somewhat less charitable...

"'Sound of Thunder,' smell of garbage"

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/02/review.thunder/index.html

[I think I'll stick to the classic 1989 adaptation by "The Simpsons": "Time and Punishment" (in "Treehouse of Horror V"), in which Homer time-travels via a broken toaster and kills off the dinosaurs with a sneeze. TW]

Here's another one... :-)

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050901/REVIEWS/50901002/1023

Guy Leahy