"Thunder" is a blunder

I saw some clips that were shown on Vancouver, BC T.V.  The animation is
an utter disaster.  The film critic stated that a college intro class on
computer animation could have done a better job.  After seeing the clip,
I agree.  Save your money and go see anything but this movie.

The best dinosaur movie currently in the theaters is the critically
acclaimed "March of the Penguins", which I saw last week in Seattle.  I
laughed, I cried, I learned stuff.  Highly recommended.  Best of all, its
a true story.  Its also a great date flick.

<pb>