Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" movies

On 9/6/05, W. F. Zimmerman, wfzimmerman.com <wfz@wfzimmerman.com> wrote:
> I was reading my son Parkers a copy of "Dinosaur Hunters" last night (a K-6
> book about Marsh and Cope) and it occurred to me that this would make a
> great Dinosaur Western.

Funny you should bring this up -- a friend of mine thought that exact
thing a while back, and I tend to agree.  The Cope vs. Marsh story
would make a great film ("... based on a true story).  My friend Nic
and I have been trying to convince his film-student fiancee to make
it, but not yet to any avail.

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com