From: "W. F. Zimmerman, wfzimmerman.com" <wfz@wfzimmerman.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: "Dinosaur Cowboy" movies
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:22:20 -0400

I was reading my son Parkers a copy of "Dinosaur Hunters" last night (a K-6
book about Marsh and Cope) and it occurred to me that this would make a
great Dinosaur Western. I can't remember Hollywood ever making one, though.
Does anyone remember any movies involving dinosaur (fossil) hunting in the
West?