Cope/Marsh Movie (was Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" movies)

Matthew Martyniuk said:
With the recent popularity of comic book adaptations, I wonder if a
movie version of "Bone Sharps, Cowboys, and Thunder Lizards"
(http://www.gt-labs.com/bonesharps.html) would be possible...

I've been kicking that movie idea around in my head for a couple of years now (along with a FRIDAY THE 13TH prequel, and a KING ARTHUR Trilogy).
I may sound like a sour puss but, I say yeah, as long as the film includes the DEPTH to which these men willing lowered themselves: i.e. destroying untransportable finds so that no one else could claim them! Sorry, the first time I heard that, it really cheesed me off!
Tommy