"Dinosaur Cowboy" film

Re:>>>  I think you would need to option about 6
different books in order to
film a
Cope vs. Marsh movie (just to be sure that you didn't
get sued).

Allan Edels

Reply:  Allan....you've succintly articulated my
dilemma! (I've majored in film and have a fixation for
dinosaurs, so the Cope & Marsh saga screenplay
emanated as a way to meld the two.)  I'm currently in
negotiations with a producer and entertainment
attorney to secure funding and attachment to the
project.  I will be sure to post any developments here
on the DML.  Wish me luck!
R. Alexander
ralexander56@sbcglobal.net