Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film

Dan Varner wrote:

Well, good luck to you. But I have to ask what kind of "saga" here has
cinema value. This topic came up on the DML back in 97, I believe. I thought it
best as a comedy, actually. Other than Cope's nightmares from indigestible food
and his magic trick of whipping out his dentures for the Indians there's
nothing. Just years and years of two men pissed-off at each other. Or maybe
those old-fashioned shots of newspaper headines spinning around to a stop. Or
maybe I'm just an old grouch... DV

I think "The Adventures of Baron von Nopcsa" would make a better flick. (Though it would probably warrant a "PG" rating - or even an "R".)

Cheers

Tim