Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film

Does ANYONE believe that a film about the SCIENTIFIC
issues between Marsh and Cope would entertain the masses?

Maybe. I remember a Disney story where a professor occurs who writes "This bone is the proof that there is a connection between the dwarf brontosaurs and the giant brontosaurs. I have hidden it here to make sure it stays out of the hands of my rival, Professor [...]." Though it's only a treasure that the Ducks erroneously find.