Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film ---> :-)

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:08:29 -0400 "Allan Edels" <edels@msn.com> writes:
> Uh...  Phil?  Phil?  are you there?....
>
> You must have used the peyote sauce on those tacos instead of the
> salsa.  Or
> you found Cope's nighttime remedy potions...
>
> :-)
>
> Allan Edels

Well, that might help explain the pieces of my fingernails that I found
embedded in the ceiling over my bed this morning.

Maybe I should stop buying homemade salsa from a guy who drives a
fluorescent orange 1967 VW Bug with fiberglas insect wings bolted to the
roof.

<pb>
--

--
"I took a look at the London bombing news this morning and I saw that the
Futures were in the tank.  And I thought to myself, `wow, time to buy'."