Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film

I had a dream last night about this thread.  As best as I can remember,
here is what happened.

[reinsert]

Near the end of the movie, Cope and Marsh are holed up in a small
shack on the outskirts of Bogota, surrounded by the Bolivian army.

Quite a feat for the _Bolivian_ army!

The last scene in the movie is an extreme close up of Lauren Bacall's
lips, as she slowly utters in a quivering voice, "Some dinosaurs can
fly".

ROTFL!

And during the trailers:
Cope and Marsh will be back next year in "Huxley Visits America."

With Ewan McGregor as T.H. Huxley...

LOL!!! That's a good idea... that's a _very_ good idea...