Re: Dino/Film connection? (was Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film

You wouldn't believe the number of people who got into making movies because of dinosaurs! Its really quite amazing! Some friends and I started a concept design/production company, and most of us are trying to come up with an excuse to make a dinosaur movie!
All we need are some investors with millions of dollars... any takers?
Maybe if paleontologists produced it, than they would have the final say regarding the dinosaurs' behavior and designs.

For those interested, the temporary website for Ninth Ray studios is www.ninthray.com
There is some dinosaur related artwork on the site, just to stay on topic.

David Krentz