Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" Film

Phil Bigelow wrote:
>>>"I had a dream last night about this thread.  As
best as I can remember,
here is what happened......"

...Hopefully I can stop hysterically laughing long
enough to type...I have to ask:  Phil, if paleontology
doesn't work out, have you ever considered a career as
a screenwriter???

>>>Maybe I should stop buying homemade salsa from a
guy who drives a
fluorescent orange 1967 VW Bug with fiberglas insect
wings bolted to
the
roof.

... many a writer "enhances" their work with
hallucinogens....how else do you explain a film like
"Barb Wire?" (I apologize to any Pam Anderson fans
there may be on the DML!)
R.A.
ralexander56@sbcglobal.net