Re: "Dinosaur Cowboy" film

You wouldn't believe the number of people who got into making movies
because of dinosaurs!  Its really quite amazing!  Some friends and I
started a concept design/production company, and most of us are
trying to come up with an excuse to make a dinosaur movie!
  All we need are some investors with millions of dollars... any
takers?
Maybe if paleontologists produced it, than they would have the final
say regarding the dinosaurs' behavior and designs.

Always the same problem: money is not everything, but without money everything is nothing...

....hmmm...I'm revealing my ignorance....what does
ROTFL signify?

Rolling on the floor laughing. It's what comes after LOL = laughing out loudly.