German Dino-site

Dear all,

  I came across the following website in a random search. The illustrations
included appear to come from several artists, including some that I had had on
the old Dinosauricon website. The site doesn't attribute credit for the art,
but at least doesn't take credit for art that isn't theirs. I am curious how to
approach this situation.

  http://leute.server.de/frankmuster/C/Chirostenotes.htm

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden