The Pterosaurs : From Deep Time: by David M. Unwin

All,

I just received my copy of David Unwin's "The Pterosaurs : From Deep Time" and although I have only given it a quick run-through it looks to be a very good read. Kind of filling in the gaps that have been creating in the time since the "Encyclopedia" was last published, including the newly discovered species in the last decade.

Most helpful are the detailed photos and illustrations of pterosaur footprints and trackways, lots to be learned there! Anyway, I would say that it is a must-have for ptero fans... two thumbs up!

Allan D. Smith Fossilsmith Studios http://www.fossilsmith.com