Re: Horseshoe Canyon Fm publication

I heard it through the grapevine that Dave Eberth was working on a
project almost exactly the same as the one published here, but he
missed the boat by a few months.  Rotten luck, if so.  I think he
published a field guide based on this work, though.  I understand his
interpretation of the HCFm and that of Hamblin are somewhat different.

--
Jordan Mallon

BScH, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com