9ADMLG - The DML breakfasts in Mesa

The 9th Annual Dinosaur Mailing List Breakfast will be held at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa on Thursday morning, October 20, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. or so. Always the highlight of the SVP meetings, the breakfast will feature food, fun, introductions, prizes and the camaraderie of the dinosaur mailing listers. There's no excuse for sleeping in that morning (you know who you are!).

If you are planning to attend, please email me for more specific information. If you have a small, inexpensive item to donate to the prize drawing, please let me know that too. See you there!

Your 9ADMLG Hostess,

Mary