Re: Solnhofen quarrying pattern

In article <0f8801c5b917$250c32f0$0100a8c0@yourynxza5usuu>, K and T Dykes
wrote:
> According to my West Saxon understanding, Bavarian law regards disused
> quarries as open for access as long as you don't break in.  Working quarries
> are a different matter.  That can leave a grey area, as it may not be clear
> whether work has ceased or merely paused.

       I simply stuck to the footpaths marked on the map (generally waymarked
to some extent too) and if I could see rockface or spoil heap from the path
I'd amble over and have a look. The area is a popular walking/ tourism area so
I figured that if somewhere was "private" then they'd already have fenced it
in and made it obvious. It's not as if people only started touristing there 3
months ago.

--
 Aidan Karley,
 Aberdeen, Scotland,