Re: Fwd: T.Rex Feather Skepticism

  I believe the truth lies in my companions eyes...

http://dino.lm.com/images/display.php?id=912

  So I will propose to you fellows a variation of Pascal's Wager:

  1. Baby tyrants with fluff are cute;
  2. Baby tyrants without fluff aren't cute (or at least as cute as this
     fellow);
  3. Cuteness brings more appeasing affirmation in our lives than uncuteness;
  4. Thus, there is a better benefit in being cute if you're as cute as H.
Kyoht
     Luterman's fluffy tyrant (Mike Skrepnick also did a glorious tribute to
     this idea), than if you weren't, and therefore we should favor cuteness
     (i.e., glorious white fluffy downy fluffiness) than uncuteness (bare
naked,
     scaly, dry, ugly skin ;)).

  Let there be fluff!!

  Cheers,