Re: T.Rex Feather Skepticism

Logically, from a selective perspective, the "rule"
could still have held for dinosaurs-- protecting nests
and hatchlings from various small predators may have
been difficult for the multi-tonne moms. As difficult
as keeping roaches out of a refrigerator in Florida--
without insecticide.

I like to think my Cretaceous ancestors tapped a few
dino babies-- good thing we didn't have an EPA back
then... }:)