Re: sauropods: homotherm,heterotherm or gigantotherm?

Irony notwithstanding, no taxomomic revolution necessary (even if we
don't consider that carnivorous/herbivorous is an
ecological/ethological classification, not a taxonomic one - the
reasons by we still put panda among carnivorous mammals, even though
it feeds basically upon bamboo leaves and sprouts). Or we'll have to
call sauropodomorphs and ornithischians (maybe therizinosaurs,
incisivosaurs and others) as parasitic and/or predatory dinosarus too
- since they prey upon others organisms (plants).

[]s,

Roberto Takata