Cladistic definitions of Dinosauria, Saurischia, Sauropodomorpha

Are there "generally accepted" cladistic definitions of Dinosauria,
Saurischia and Sauropodomorpha that seem to be winning out?  As an
example, within Sauropoda, it seems clear that Wilson and Sereno's
1998 definition of Diplodocoidea as (_Diplodocus_ not _Saltasaurus_)
is now used more or less universally.  But I know that there are
various competing candidate anchors for Dinosauria (e.g. _Triceratops_
and _Passer_, _Megalosaurus_ and _Iguanodon_) and I wondered which way
the wind is now blowing.

)_v__/\  "Your passion for God will never exceed the level of your
         revelation of _his_ passion for _you_." -- Mike Bickle.