Correction: RE: Cladistic definitions of Dinosauria, Saurischia, Sauropodomorpha

For the record, that definition is TECHNICALLY "Weishampel in Holtz &
Osmolska", as neither I nor Halzka actually wrote that text!!
Had we done so, we would have preferred either _Megalosaurus_ not _Iguanodon_
(me) or _Passer_ not _Triceratops_.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117