Burpee Conference

I am surprised that Holtz hasn't said anything about the Burpee
tyrannosaur conference, so I'll force this hands ;-)

There were several talks that were previously given at the Hill City
conference, and several new ones mostly about Nannotyrannus being valid
or a juvenile Tyrannosaurus. The most interesting in this regards was
the CAT-scan data of the braincase of the holotype - definitely not a
Tyrannosaurus.
Take it alway Thomas.....!

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology/Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205