From: ReBecca Hunt <paleochick@gmail.com>
To: vrtpaleo@usc.edu
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:46:06 -0700
Subject: GSA to SVP?

I was wondering if anyone who may also be attending GSA this year (or
in the Salt Lakce City area) would be willing to give me a ride down
to Mesa on the 18th? I will be giving a talk at 9:15 that morning, but
I could leave directly afterward. I would be more than willing to help
pay for gas and help to drive. If you think you may have the extra
room please contact me off list.
Thanks!
ReBecca Hunt

--