RE: Burpee Conference

I also found the Burpee conference very interesting
and enjoyable.  Before the conference, I was leaning
towards the "Nanotyrannus is a T. rex" hypothesis, but
after the conference I have lept back on the fence as
to whether Nanotyrannus is a juvenile T. rex or a
juvenile of something else.  The braincase study
presented by Dr. Witmer addressing this issue was well
done, and certainly looks at this topic from a novel
perspective.  I'm looking forward to seeing more from
Dr. Witmer's group on this subject.

Guy Leahy